Recreation Aid Intern – BLM Kanab Field Office / Grand-Staircase Escalante National Monument
Position Type: Internship
Open until: April 1, 2017
Wage: 13.50 / Hour DOE
Location: BLM Kanab Field Office
THIS INTERNSHIP IS BASED AT BLM KANAB FIELD OFFICE:
Mentor will provide intern training and opportunities to develop skills in recreation management and operations Including but not limited to:
- wilderness monitoring
- facility operations,
- trail maintenance,
- and visitor services.
Intern will be provided opportunities to:
- increase skills and abilities that will increase interns’ capacity to seek and retain employment
- learning how to follow instructions
- manage and complete projects,
- keep and report attendance,
- and work with other employees.
Consideration will be given to applicants that have: Some experience in one or all of the following is helpful but not necessary to apply for the internship position: biology, physical science, botany, English
- Go to iicinternships.com
- Click on the IIC Application on the right hand side. This will download a word document of the IIC Internship Application.
- Fill in the application (this can be done on your computer).
- Save application and email it to Clay Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject line put IIC INTERNSHIP APPLICATION You can also print your application and bring it to Miranda Gubler at the IIC offices.
Submit IIC Send resume, and cover letter describing how this internship will benefit both the BLM and applicant, application, transcripts. Applications must be received by April 1, 2017.
- Clay Stewart * (435) 644-1200 * email@example.com
ALL IIC INTERNSHIPS MUST BE TIED TO AN ACADEMIC CREDIT such as: Departmental internships, EDGE, Practicums, UNIV-2890, Etc.