Information Technology – Zion National Park
Position Type: Internship
Open until: March 1, 2018
Wage: $11.68-12.74 / Hour (depending on experience and education)
Location: Zion National Park, Springdale, UT 84767
THIS INTERNSHIP IS BASED AT Zion National Park:
The scope of work for this internship includes the following activities:
- Zion Group IT Help Desk support: assisting users, resetting domain passwords, troubleshooting login issues and general IT support
- IT inventory management: Installation of new machines and components, the removal of E waste in accordance with the Park’s EMS policies.
- Database/Server management: Reviewing and verifying the daily and weekly backups, Software updates and general Server support
- Data and Voice Network management: Monitoring the Data and Voice switches and routers, installing and repairing network cables
Consideration will be given to applicants that have:
- Proficiency in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows 7 & 10
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Go to iicinternships.com
- Click on the IIC Application on the right hand side. This will download a word document of the IIC Internship Application.
- Fill in the application (this can be done on your computer).
- Save application and email it to Mike Ball at Mike_Ball@nps.gov. In the subject line put IIC INTERNSHIP APPLICATION. You can also print your application and bring it to Miranda Gubler at the IIC offices.
Submit IIC application, resume, transcripts, and statement of interest. Applications must be received by March 1, 2018