Front Desk Internship – Powell Ranger District
Position Type: Internship
Open until: June 15, 2018
Wage: $13.00 / Hour
Location: Panguitch, UT
- Customer Support – Greeting Public, Phone answering and messaging, Microsoft Word/Excel, Cash management, Document scanning and management, Database entry, Computer and paper file management.
THIS INTERNSHIP IS BASED AT: Powell Ranger District
- A thorough understanding or capability of each of the tasks listed below is desired but not required.
- A positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- A desire to provide good customer service to the public is essential.
ALL IIC INTERNSHIPS ARE REQUIRED TO BE TIED TO THE EARNING OF AN ACADEMIC CREDIT. Credits can be EDGE projects, departmental internships, cooperative education, practicums, assignments, research, etc.
- Go to iicinternships.com
- Click on the IIC Application on the right hand side. This will download a word document of the IIC Internship Application.
- Fill in the application (this can be done on your computer).
- Save application and email it to Chris Dalton at email@example.com in the subject line put IIC INTERNSHIP APPLICATION You can also print your application and bring it to Miranda Gubler at the IIC offices.
Submit IIC application, resume, transcripts, and statement of interest. Applications must be received by June 15, 2018
Chris Dalton, Support Services Supervisor